As the need for proctoring services continues to grow we have created a system that prioritizes the testing needs of our participants. Our priority system allows us to accommodate those students with medical-need- accommodations and as space permits, those students who require proctored exam due to other needs.
Please review our priority list below (descending order)
- Students with authorized medical-need accommodations such as extended time, individual testing space, and other accommodations. These accommodations must be authorized by the UC Davis Student Disability Center (SDC).
- High enrollment courses with the greatest number of medical-need accommodations.
- Students needing to adjust their current exam schedule. This adjustment must be approved by course instructor or TA.
- Instructors needing in-class (or other designated testing space) proctoring assistance.
- Students needing a proctored exam